- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Recent Landscaping Articles...
The Perfect Landscaping Project For Fall
When the weather turns cooler here in South San Francisco, and you find yourself looking for ways to enhance your landscaping, now is the time to think about hardscapes. With so many exciting options […]
Do You Need To Hire A Professional For Lawn Fertilization Services?
As a homeowner, one your most important and difficult maintenance tasks is taking care of your lawn. Between weed control, insect control, season clean-ups, and more, there’s always plenty that needs […]
What You Should Know About Seasonal Lawn Care
Redwood City Landscapers often offer seasonal lawn care as opposed to regular weekly lawn care. It can be hard to find a good yard person to clean up the landscape when there are tons of leaves and […]